A California classic, inspired by our archives and built from cotton corduroy that’s ready for a good time.
Southern California in the 1970s — home turf of slip-on shoes, tube socks, and weather that was just begging for a skip day. If we did go to school, chances are it would be in a pair like these archive-inspired Corduroy Shorts. Refined enough to pass muster in an open-air classroom but right at home on any board, bike, or beach, these just go to show that there’s never a bad time to be mellow.
The Corduroy Shorts feature military-inspired front patch pockets large enough to carry any phone or wallet in style and a signature flapped back pocket with a button made from real wood. Crafted in California from timeless 14 wale corduroy that’s been pre-washed to ensure softness and fit, they feature a thinner hemline and narrow waistband for a clean look and more formal finish.
- Features: Classic slim corduroy inspired by Birdwell archives with SurfNyl contrast button fly. Large front patch pockets and signature right back pocket. Button fly and pocket edging in contrast SurfNyl. Real wood buttons.
- Fit: Short length. Narrow 1.5” waistband. Outseams range between 15.5” - 19” depending on your waist size.
- Fabric: 100% cotton 14 wale corduroy with SurfNyl contrast fly and pocket edge. Pre-washed.
- Construction: Clean finished single- and double-needle topstitching with dyed-to-match thread. Bar tacked stress points. Hand cut and sewn in Los Angeles.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.