A modern version of the classic 301 board shorts. The 310 Black sits lower on the waist than the 301 and we've replaced the Velcro with a simple button fly. The tab closure allows for an adjustable fit and there is a key loop and drain hole in the back pocket. Made with the same fast-drying SURFNYL material developed by the Birdwell family.
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Short length. Outseams range between 14” – 18” depending on your waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: SurfNyl exterior and lining for strength, comfort, and durability.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.