Birdwell Beach Britches is looking for a full-time warehouse associate to join our warehouse team. In this role, you will be responsible for order fulfillment, receiving, inventory management, and general warehouse tasks under direction of the Operations Manager. Success requires a high level of attention to detail, willingness and flexibility to efficiently perform a wide range of tasks, and the ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform all warehouse related tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Partner with leadership and other team members to increase efficiency of all warehouse related tasks including but not limited to: order fulfillment, receiving, and inventory management.
- Manage flow of goods into and out of the warehouse, maintaining accurate records in our inventory management system.
- Track warehouse supply inventory and reorder as needed.
- The ideal candidate has the ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and priorities.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the position.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects of varying scope, at times with conflicting priorities.
- Must have excellent organizational and time-management skills and be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous warehouse experience required.
- Familiarity with computers and shipping software strongly preferred.