After two years of searching, we found a team as committed to making quality hats as we are to building the best boardshorts. Last month we introduced the 6-panel Baseball Cap, which quickly became our top-selling hat. Today, we’re stoked to introduce the Twill Trucker Hat -- a new-and-improved take on an old favorite.
The Twill Trucker has a mid-height crown made with Buckram-backed Twill, offered in white and black, and black nylon mesh panels with cap button. We lined the underside of the visor with our exclusive SurfNyl, taped interior seams, and included a twill interior sweatband with signature 4-needle topstitching to achieve the same look and build quality as the waistband of your Birdies.
Taking our cue from Birdwell fans like you, we’re offering the Twill Trucker with a customer favorite from our custom patch program - Shaka Birdie. The patch is finely detailed damask with a merrowed border.
Field tested by us, this Made in America beauty fits as it should and will last as long as your Birdies.
- Features: 5 Panel design with twill crown and nylon mesh panels. Cap top button with sewn eyelets. Flat front visor with contrast Red SurfNyl under visor. Taped interior seams with multi needle twill sweatband.
- Fit: Medium height crown and depth. Adjustable plastic snap back. One size fits most.
- Fabric: 100% cotton twill crown. 100% nylon mesh.
- Construction: Double needle topstitching. Clean finished taped interior seams. Multi needle visor and sweatband. Made in USA.
- Care Instructions: Do Not Wash.