Precious few pieces of clothing are as comfortable as a well-worn T-shirt, but sometimes the weather calls for something a little bit longer. After a few years and many customer requests, welcome back our long sleeve tee.
With a screen-printed logo design inspired by embroidery found on classic surfing jackets, our hearty new long sleeves are 100% made in the USA from seed to stitch. In a mid-weight 90% cotton, 10% poly blend they’re sturdy enough for boating in the open ocean or on the lake, but still breezy enough for lounging on the beach, waiting for the waves to clean up.
Grown, spun, cut, and sewn in the USA from a 90% cotton/10% poly blend. Classic tee fit.
- Features: White cotton shirt with navy "Birdwell since 1961" detail at front left chest, and "Birdwell Santa Ana, Ca" print in back center. Smaller classic Birdie woven label on front left hem.
- Fit: Classic long sleeve styling and fit.
- Fabric: 5.5 oz 100% cotton with a hearty feel.
- Construction: Tubular body with taped cover stitch seams at neck and shoulders for clean hems. Made in Los Angeles, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low.