Camouflage is a Birdwell tradition and a proven classic, wearing well no matter your age. Given our commitment to all things water, we offer our Tactical Walk Shorts in the Navy’s choice for camouflage, Digital Camo.
Delivering the same made in Santa Ana build-quality and features as the canvas and SurfStretch versions of our Tactical Walk Shorts, these blue-and-grey camos are made with 100% ripstop cotton fabric that’s ultra-durable while remaining lightweight. They feature our new side adjustment tabs with military spec buckles and nylon webbing. Also featuring our signature, “big enough for an iPhone 7+™” utility pocket constructed with SurfNyl and complemented by SurfNyl reinforcements at all stress points, we think these shorts will be your equipment of choice for all water-adjacent missions.
- Features: SurfNyl reinforced seat and interior pockets. Adjustable side tabs with 3M reflective tape tips. Utility pocket big enough to fit an iPhone 7+. Cargo pocket, stainless hardware, and military spec buttons. Low profile, navy Birdwell Woven Label.
- Fit: Adjustable velcro side tabs mean you can comfortably wear at the waist or on your hips. See fit guidance and size range when you select S,M,L, XL or XXL above.
- Fabric: Ripstop Cotton (100% Poplin Cotton) with SurfNyl (100% Nylon) reinforcements.
- Construction: Double-needle topstitched, reinforced seams. Bar-tacked stress points. Clean finished sewing. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No bleach. Hang dry only.