The Cotton CPO Shirt is the summer version of our Wool CPO and sure to become your new go-to, light layer for cool mornings or an evening out.
Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA, this shirt is made of 4.6 oz. 100% Cotton Cross Hatch Indigo Denim. We pre-washed each shirt for extra softness and comfort. Indigo gradually fades over time and will whisker from wear, creating a unique piece that tells your story.
We printed our signature competition stripes as an homage to our classic comp jacket.
- Features: Heritage comp stripes screen printed in white on left sleeve. Signature Birdwell front pockets lined with contrast navy SurfNyl. Contrast SurfNyl elbow patches, inside yoke, and sleeve binding. Military buttons. Classic woven Birdie Label inside yoke and back left hem.
- Fit: Relaxed fit with generous room at chest and arms. Made for layering. Modeled on the classic style worn by US Navy Chief Petty Officers.
- Fabric: 4.6 oz. 100% Cotton Cross Hatch Indigo Denim. Pre-washed.
- Construction: Durable double needle topstitching on pockets, shoulders, yoke, and armholes. Clean flat fell side and sleeve seams for extra strength. Single needle detail on collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Care: Cold water wash with dark colors and line dry only.