We’ve been making one style or another of our shorts in corduroy since the 1960’s — ask any collector — so these were as natural a fit as surfing and Southern California.
With all the awesome versatility and functionality of our Tactical Walk Shorts and the warm, soft texture of corduroy, these are ready, willing, and able to go the distance, on the beach or off — even when the wind starts to pick up and the mercury drops. In two easy-to-wear tonal styles, they make a handsome pair with a fall sweater or one of our long sleeve tees.
- Features: Corduroy reinforced seat and SurfNyl reinforced interior pockets. Adjustable side tabs with military spec buckle and nylon webbing. Utility pocket big enough to fit an iPhone 7+ with velcro tab closure. Right leg signature cargo pocket. Button fly. Low profile, dyed to match Birdwell woven label.
- Fit: Adjustable side tabs mean you can comfortably wear at the waist or on your hips. Outseam 17"-21" depending on size. See fit guidance and size range when you select S, M, L, XL, or XXL above.
- Fabric: 14 wale 100% cotton corduroy resulting in a sturdy yet pliable soft feel. 100% nylon SurfNyl accents.
- Construction: Double-needle topstitched, reinforced seams. Clean finished sewing. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. No bleach. Hang dry only.