A successful trip to the beach is like a successful trip into the waves: best made well equipped. To give you room for all the necessities and then some, we’ve crafted our most spacious carrier to date. With enough room to carry eight volleyballs—or towels, snacks, and a change of clothes for four—this bag is big.
Cut from our Woodland Camo SurfNyl™️ and lined with fray-resistant black nylon mesh, Birdwell’s new Beach Bag lives up to its rough-and-ready looks with rock solid Military Spec hardware and a webbed high strength carrying strap. With reinforced edging, large drainage grommets to keep your gear dry and sand free, and time-tested details borrowed from our long-lasting board shorts (like an oversized wax pocket and waistband-like closure) this California-made tote is big and bad enough to hold gear for the entire squad, whether the mission is on land or at sea.
- Features: Woodland camo SurfNyl™️ exterior with black fray-resistant nylon mesh lining. Mil Spec camo button and black oxide grommets for better water and sand drainage. Bag opening features Birdwell waistband construction with a heavy duty draw cord, high-impact ABS hardware and two external D-rings to attach additional equipment. Black woven high sheer nylon webbing for shoulder strap. Oversized classic Birdwell wax pocket with limited ‘Blackout’ Birdie label on pocket bag.
- Dimensions: 29” H x 19¾” W
- Fabric: Camo SurfNyl™️ exterior with fray-resistant black nylon mesh lining.
- Construction: Double- and multi-needle topstitching with black thread and clean-finished sewing with SurfNyl™️™ taped interior seams for durability. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, California.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.