For over 55 years, Birdwell has been built with a commitment to enduring quality and classic style. Form always follows function, and looking great in everything we make matters. This nod to our legacy means that we are always looking through our archives for the most iconic custom styles and color ways.
Last year, we landed on a classic - navy with white waistband and pocket flap. This year, we’ve updated this model in our lightweight and ultra-durable SurfStretch. All the great look of one of most iconic color combinations in our modern 4-way stretch fabric. You asked for more 808’s in the line, and we heard you.
- Features: Contrast white waistband and pocket flap in SurfStretch. Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 17” – 21” depending on your waist size. Sits slightly lower on the waist than SurfNyl boardshorts. Stretch fabric means there will be some give in the waist. For odd sizes, order one size down. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: Single layer of Birdwell SurfStretch – Woven Micro Fiber Polyester with Spandex.
- Construction: Fail-safe, clean-finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.