*For odd waist sizes, select one size down. For even sizes, select your usual size.
After years and countless requests from customers and friends, we’re excited to introduce a stretch version of our 311 boardshort called the 808, an homage to surfing's roots in Hawaii.
We took our time in order to source and to field test a 4-way stretch material that would be as durable as Surfnyl. Birdwell Surf Stretch measures up to our high standards of build quality, fit, and style. Still made by our team in Santa Ana, CA, we’re stoked with how the 808 delivers on our motto: “Quality is our Gimmick.”
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 17” – 21” depending on your waist size. Sits slightly lower on the waist than SurfNyl boardshorts. Stretch fabric means there will be some give in the waist. For odd sizes, order one size down. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: Single layer of Navy Black Birdwell Surf Stretch – Woven Micro Fiber Polyester with Spandex.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.