Motion-friendly SurfStretch board shorts designed to flatter the female form. Now with additional length.
The difference between making a barrel and going over the falls can often be measured in inches. We’ve received lots of feedback from our female customers requesting that we make a longer pair of our SurfStretch board shorts that they could wear just about anywhere, so we cut a new pattern and went to work.
Our new 405 Board Shorts have the same flattering fit as our 402s, the freedom-granting 4-way stretch of our 404s, and a little something extra: 2 inches of length on the outseam. Their refined, modern cut is tailored with a curved waistband designed to flatter the female form and carries all the classic Birdwell signatures, including an adjustable tab closure and front flap pocket. Like all our SurfStretch shorts, they’re perfect for covering up bikini bottoms or as your go-to yoga partner, and with the new added inches, there’s nowhere under the sun they can’t go.
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Curved waistband designed specifically for women. Outseams range between 12” – 14” and inseams range between 4.75” - 6” depending on your waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: Single layer of Birdwell SurfStretch – Woven Micro Fiber Polyester with Spandex.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.