You don’t need to be born on the 4th of July to see that surfing’s always had a patriotic streak — the first pair of surf trunks were cut-offs from the local Army-Navy store. Show your pride and celebrate the start of summer by raising a flag out in the surf in these good lookin’, American-made red, white and blue board shorts. You can take your patriotism to the next level by adding one of our new American flag patches, which can be found by clicking on ADD PATCHES & BUTTONS above, then clicking on US State Flags and selecting Old Glory from the drop-down menu.
- Features: Deep navy exterior with red interior lining and red and white comp stripes on the left side. Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 17” – 21” depending on your waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: SurfNyl exterior and lining for strength, comfort, and durability.
- Construction: Fail safe, clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.