Our iconic shorts, infused with a little Aloha spirit courtesy of Hoffman Fabrics, the original importers of the Hawaiian print.
Palm trees, warm breezes, beautiful waves — for surfers like us, Hawaii’s more than just a little piece of paradise, it’s our favorite sport’s home. To pay tribute, we teamed up with one of the mainland’s original importers of Hawaiian print fabric, Hoffman California Fabrics, to build a limited-edition pair of our board shorts heavy on Aloha spirit. Now you can show love for surfing’s birthplace wherever your travels take you — and look great doing it.
The 311 Limited-Edition Aloha Board Short is a medium-length version of Mrs. Birdwell’s original design, upgraded with a 100% cotton lining and back pocket flap made from an original Hoffman print. Hand cut and sewn by expert craftspeople in Santa Ana, CA with a simple button fly, and an adjustable tab closure, these mid-length shorts are just too much fun to pass up.
- Features: Aloha print lining from Hoffman California Fabrics. Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 17” – 21” depending on your waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: 100% cotton lining from Hoffman California Fabrics. SurfNyl exterior for strength, comfort, and durability.
- Construction: Fail-safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.