A modern icon, subtly refined over a half century of surf and sun. Classic shorter length. Now in a timeless multi-panel design.
We love to see our friends smile. Our pal Wingnut surfs in our classic 310s every day, so he challenged us to beef up his quiver with a new variation on his favorite style. Our factory was happy to oblige with a multi-panel design that could have coasted in straight off the pages of the first volumes of Surfer Magazine. Our research suggests it’s impossible not to look good in this timeless combination of navy and burgundy, whether you’re charging the big stuff halfway around the world like Wingnut or just relaxing in your own backyard.
The 310 Limited-Edition Board Shorts in Burgundy & Navy hold close to Ms. Birdwell’s original design — lightly modernized and improved over more than 50 years of field testing by lifeguards and surfers who depend on their Birdies to last a lifetime of waves. Each pair of our 310 board shorts is hand cut from our proprietary SurfNyl and sewn by expert craftspeople in Santa Ana, California. With a simple button fly, a tab closure for an adjustable fit, and a timelessly appealing contrast stitch, these will never go out of style.
- Features: Alternating color panels. Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Short length. Outseams range between 14” – 18” depending on your waist size.
- Fabric: SurfNyl exterior and lining for strength, comfort, and durability.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.