Over the last 55 years, we’d guess we have made just about every size of board shorts in our Santa Ana factory, but we’ve never made any little shorts quite like these. Say aloha to our newly redesigned 303 Kid’s Board Shorts. The same tailored fit and features as our Men’s Board Shorts, but in sizes just right for charging the shore break with Dad. They’re also part of our Bottomless Board Shorts program.
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets for quick and easy change-outs. Classic Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Fun-sized Birdwell wax pocket for important beach glass and special sand. Key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Velcro fly for easy on and off.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 10.5” – 17” depending on your grom's waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: Built with a single layer of SurfNyl to reduce bulk and protect that precious skin from chafing.
- Construction: Fail-proof, clean-finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.