Birdwell Beach Britches is looking for a full-time Warehouse Manager to lead our warehouse team. Success requires an enthusiastic understanding of E-commerce, inventory management, Birdwell product, and our technology platform capabilities; resulting in increased operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the full range of warehouse tasks including order fulfillment, receiving, inventory management, and general warehouse tasks. The role is also responsible for building and implementing warehouse initiatives, optimizing fulfillment, and maintaining a high level of communication with team members.
The right candidate will have a strong warehouse background, proven ability to manage and delegate, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Partner with leadership and team members to drive efficiency and accuracy within the warehouse.
- Directly accountable for all warehouse operations with an emphasis on: accuracy, quality, and efficiency.
- Develop and execute warehouse initiatives to drive efficiency and reduce costs without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Routinely audit the warehouse to ensure that inventory levels are accurate, and that the warehouse is safe, organized, well-stocked, and optimized.
- Routinely audit and configure shipping software based on the needs of the business.
- Recruit, coach, lead, and inspire an evolving, growing warehouse team.
- Establish and nourish a team-wide culture of accuracy, quality, and efficiency.
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a deep understanding of E-commerce based warehouse operations, a strong focus on accuracy and efficiency, and a passion for growth.
- 3+ years of management experience; preferably in an E-commerce environment.
- Familiar with E-commerce channels including but not limited to Shopify, Amazon, etc.
- Familiar with E-commerce fulfillment software including but not limited to Shipstation, SkuVault, etc.
- Comfort with MS Office including a basic understanding of MS Excel.
- Must possess a track record of process optimization and implementation.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, especially with production and customer service teams.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the warehouse processes.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.