E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
Birdwell Beach Britches is looking for a full-time E-commerce Marketing Specialist to join our team. Our goal is to create a best-in-class digital experience throughout every phase of the customer lifecycle, from prospect to loyal customer. Success requires an enthusiastic understanding of our consumers, products, brand, partners, and technology platforms to result in strong brand health metrics, increased traffic, engagement, and conversion rates across all channels with a focus on digital marketing.
The E-commerce Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies, campaigns, tools, and content that connect with consumers throughout the path to purchase. This role requires a proven track record in building strong brands by delivering fully integrated digital marketing experiences and requires deep partnership across all marketing touchpoints including brand, content, E-commerce, and physical store locations.
This position presents an opportunity to work on day-to-day elements of our marketing programs, marketing and operational data analysis, as well as social marketing. The right candidate will have a media planning background at an ad agency, a strong analytical background, experience growing a customer base, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment. You’ll have hands-on experience planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Reports up to e-Commerce Marketing Manager, joining a team that drives brand awareness and revenue growth, with the responsibility of executing marketing campaigns, managing acquisition and retention channels, measuring results, and providing optimization recommendations.
- Accountable for helping to drive performance across a digital marketing mix of programs including paid search, SEO, email, display, social, and brand collaborations.
- Day to day responsibilities include pulling, formatting, and analyzing weekly and monthly performance reports, working in Doubleclick Planner and Campaign Manager to create, execute, and manage digital campaigns, trafficking out and Q&A-ing creative with media partners, filtering and vetting new vendor prospects, coordinating creative assets for program launches, managing product launches on the website, coordinating and managing vendor relations across all the different marketing channels, and being the steward of the Birdwell brand to all marketing partners.
- Execute, manage, and analyze new customer acquisition and retention strategies to drive sustained revenue growth while optimizing ROI/ROAS and maximizing customer lifetime value.
- Analyze channel and total online store performance, prepare reporting, present findings to team.
- Build and oversee analytics, customer data structure, and segmentation strategies.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel, performance marketing, digital optimization, analytics, and testing.
- BA/S or higher degree with 3+ years of experience in growth marketing, marketing strategy, or analytics roles.
- Experience in lifecycle and/or acquisition marketing with an emphasis on driving revenue for an e-commerce retail brand is preferred.
- Familiar with E-commerce and acquisition channels including but not limited to Shopify, Google (AdWords, DoubleClick Planner, DDM, DCM, YouTube, Analytics), Facebook, Instagram, Klaviyo, Amazon, etc.)
- Analytical and metrics-driven with a creative side. Ability to take vast amounts of data and identify key opportunities that support business goals.
- Comfort with advanced Excel and web analytics tools skills (Shopify, DDM, Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience managing successful programs that improve acquisition, retention, and website optimization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, especially with creative teams managing concepts from beginning to end.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the creative process.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, detail-oriented and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- Live by principle of extreme ownership, exhibiting a high level of personal responsibility for quality work deliverables.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Must be excited to collaborate with excellent ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.