Birdwell Beach Britches is looking for a full-time E-commerce Marketing Manager to join our team. Our goal is to create a best-in-class digital experience throughout every phase of the customer lifecycle, from prospect to loyal customer. Success requires an enthusiastic understanding of our consumers, our product, our brand, our partners, and our technology platform capabilities and results in stronger brand health metrics, increased traffic, engagement, and conversion rates across all channels with a focus on digital marketing.
The E-commerce Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies, campaigns, tools, and content that connect with consumers throughout the path to purchase. This role requires a proven track record in building strong brands by delivering fully integrated digital marketing experiences and requires deep partnership across all marketing touchpoints including brand, content, E-commerce, and physical store locations.
This position presents an opportunity to work on both strategic, long-term plans as well as to manage the tactical, day-to-day elements of our marketing programs. The right candidate will have a strong analytical background, experience growing a customer base, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment. You have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns.
- Partner with leadership and team members to drive brand awareness and revenue growth, with end-to-end responsibility for leading marketing campaigns, managing acquisition and retention channels, measuring results, and providing optimization recommendations.
- Directly accountable for driving performance across a digital marketing mix of programs including paid search, SEO, email, display, social, and brand collaborations.
- Develop and execute new customer acquisition and retention strategies to drive sustained revenue growth while optimizing ROI/ROAS and maximizing customer lifetime value.
- Manage agency partners responsible for digital marketing campaign execution and web site development.
- Analyze channel and total online store performance, prepare reporting, present findings and recommendations to team.
- Responsible for staying up to date on emerging trends and technologies in the digital space to effectively recommend new platforms, technologies, and agencies to help manage, optimize, and scale our marketing operations.
- Build and oversee analytics and customer data structure, developing initial segmentation strategies.
- Recruit, coach, lead, and inspire a market-leading digital marketing team.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel, performance marketing, landing page optimization, analytics, and testing.
- BA/S or higher degree with 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, marketing strategy, or analytics roles.
- Experience in lifecycle and/or acquisition marketing with an emphasis on driving revenue for an e-commerce retail brand is preferred.
- Familiar with E-commerce and acquisition channels including but not limited to Shopify, Google (AdWords, Display Network, YouTube, Shopping), Facebook, Twitter, Klaviyo, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Analytical and metrics-driven with a creative side. Ability to take vast amounts of data and identify key opportunities that support business goals.
- Ability to jump in, quickly set up a plan, and be incredibly diligent in managing its execution.
Comfort with advanced Excel and web analytics tools skills (Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience managing successful programs that improve acquisition, retention, and website optimization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, especially with creative teams managing concepts from beginning to end.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the creative process.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, detail-oriented and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- Live by principle of extreme ownership, exhibiting a high level of personal responsibility for quality work deliverables.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Must be excited to collaborate with excellent ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.