Customer Service Associate
Birdwell Beach Britches is looking for a full-time customer service associate to join our customer service team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting customers via email, chat, and telephone under direction of the Operations Manager. Success requires strong people skills, a high level of attention to detail, willingness and flexibility to efficiently perform a wide range of tasks, and the ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform all customer service related tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner consistent with Birdwell policy.
- Partner with leadership and other team members to increase efficiency of all customer service related tasks and delight our customers.
- Work with customer service team members to prioritize short-term and long-term tasks within the customer service department.
- Track office supply inventory and reorder as needed.
- The ideal candidate has the ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and priorities.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the position.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects of varying scope, at times with conflicting priorities.
- Must have excellent organizational and time-management skills and be detail-oriented.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Familiarity with computers required, Mac or PC.
- Experience with customer service software, such as Zendesk, preferred.