Cayucos Pullover Hoodie - Faded Black
A cozy top layer with individual front pockets in soft 24 ounce french cotton terry.
We’ve built our Cayucos Pullover Hoodie for maximum ease in Southern California from the same 24 ounce french cotton terry that makes our Raglan Crew soft, supple, and sporting. Equipped with a stitched-on, double layer hood and two unique slanted front pockets to keep hands warmer in colder conditions and valuables secure, our hoodie is constructed with ribbed cuffs, a ribbed hem, and a classic “V” stitch at the neck to hold shape for a lifetime. Garment-dyed for superior softness and a sun-faded look that’s as warm as it is, the Cayucos plays well any day, all day—and all night, if conditions require.
- Features: Pigment garment dyed heavy French Terry. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Double layer hood with two top-entry front pockets at front. "B" chain stitch embroidery at left hem.
- Fit: Tailored fit. Order one size up from your typical shirt or sweatshirt size to make sure you have enough room to layer.
- Fabric: 24 ounce 100% cotton French Terry.
- Construction: “V” stitch at neck, classic double-needle stitch construction. Hand cut and sewn in Southern California.
- Care: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Lay flat to dry.