Birdwell competition jackets were badges of honor for surf teams and competitors in the 1960's. It's been 50 years since they made their debut, and they’re still the perfect layer for a morning surf check or an evening out. These functional windbreakers are designed in the same classic style and cut-and-sewn by hand with the same attention to detail as our boardshorts.
- Features: Contrast stripes in white. Brass zipper enclosure. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Button on cuff. Pre-washed for softness and a worn-in look.
- Fit: Birdwell jackets are designed to be slim fit. Order one size up if you prefer a looser fit.
- Fabric: Body and liner layers made of Birdwell’s proprietary 2-ply SurfNyl in navy for durability and comfort.
- Construction: Double-stitched with high-strength nylon thread. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle. Hang dry only.